Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, August 6, 2012

Technobots Lightspeed Instructions Part 1: Warming-up with the arms

Lightspeed is part of my highly ambitious LEGO combiners project back in 2008 (mocpages entry here). I had dismantled the gang except him and Afterburner: both remained displayed in my living room till today.

Click below to know more about Lightspeed in the history of Transformers:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lightspeed_(Technobot)

Before I proceed with the instructions, he deserves a new set of clearer photos.










As many of my older MOCs, the transformation-integrity score doesn't fare too well. This means a few parts tend to fall off when you transform him.  Hopefully you guys out there can follow my instructions . and improve him using your own idea/never sleeker parts.



THE ARMS







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...