Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quickie of the week #1: MOC teaser

I don't usually post updates on my WIP (work in progress) because I'm a person of few words.  So its pretty hard for me to describe my WIP in details and would channel most of my free time to keep on building and building. And I don't think many would be interested to know my WIP details either. And usually let the photos do the talking and that usually means the finalization of my MOC.

However.... I'm more and more inclined to post teaser to what you all gonna see soon. So now I'm starting this new segment called "Quickie" (and it's not necessarily on a weekly basis) where I post a single photo of what I'm up to lately. So there =)


Speculate away fellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...