Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm in wired.com!

The last few days sudden surge of traffic made me decided to track their origin. What a pleasant surprise... I was mentioned in wired.com's article. Below is the link:


http://www.wired.com/design/2013/03/lego-cuusoo-indie-kits/?pid=2257&viewall=true

Anyway... to those who came from there... Besides the half a dozen stuff I put on lego.cuusoo.com, I've got a few dozens more "labour of love" for the last "half a dozen" years of building LEGO Transformers. You can start by visit my mocpages.com gallery



Thanks for the highlight, wired.com!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...