Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, October 18, 2013

LEGO 70707 Eradicator Mech Alternate Mode Instructions

Sorry for the delay! The past month's been gruelling with horrible,horrible work load, and also a few wonderful, wonderful events that kept me on my toes. There's barely any spare time for me to do anything LEGO related.


Anyway, I shall keep my rantings short this time. Instructions coming up!

NOSECONE







ARM - LEFT





ARM - RIGHT

Note that the parts used here are the same with the left arm, EXCEPT for one round piece of different color.




LEG - THIGHS


LEG - LEFT





LEG - RIGHT






BODY






PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER

Check out my previous blog entry and refer to the many photos of this guy to guide you on how to assemble it.

Wait just a minute! Where's the head?  

I deliberately left this out because it's very easy to build the head based on the photos, so instructions will be pretty much redundant here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...