Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, June 3, 2016

LEGO Jallguar from Breastforce team Part 2 of 2: Robot Mode


Do check out Part 1 if you haven't already! 




Initially I designed a black head with gray mouth for him (like his illustration below, left ) but it doesn't stand out from the surrounding black kibbles and arms. So I decided to go white (with red mouth) instead, following his original toy (below,right).




The legs looks very weird from many angles, and I tried pretty hard to take the photos of him in good angles. 




There can be many variations of the configuration of the back kibble . Above is one of my preferred way (both wheels facing up instead of sagging down )





Wielding Jaguarbreast Weapon 








Jaguarbreast Chestplate

The yellow red tiles was a last minute addition to the Jaguarbreast to follow the chestplate color bits in the illustration (refer to official illustration on top of this page earlier) .






With Fellow Breastforce Members 




Click here to see the rest of the Liokaiser/Breastforce Team members. Thanks for viewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...