Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Creator 31047 Alternate MOC / Robot Mode with instructions!


Here it is, folks....!









If there's something that I'm most proud of.. is that I managed to build the head with remaining parts from this set.



Another worthy mention is how I managed to make use of the 4 brackets to peg the legs to the rest of the body.


Building Instructions

For adult / seasoned LEGO builders out there, let me present you with a challenge: recreate this MOC by looking a the follow set of photos.






Building Instructions (yes, really!)

For the younger FOLs out there, I think you deserve a more detailed and complete building instructions. Just click on my dropbox link below. Have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...