Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Quickie of the Week #25: Project TLK milestone!


As you can see from the photos, the truck body is almost done.



However, I discovered that the back of the truck is too short (see earlier quickie )  and I must lengthen it by 2 more studs. 


One of the biggest challenge here is trying to design the smokestacks so that they end up at the back of the robot body.  







I've got less than 3 weeks to go! I'll be posting another updates soon about this project. Drop by my blog again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...